WELCOME TO CIRCULARITY HUMAN RESOURCES
Join Us in Our Effort to Build World Class Teams
To be considered for one of our world-class opportunities, please email your complete resume to email@example.com. Please ensure the subject line is the title of the job for which you would like to be considered. If you would like to be considered for multiple positions, please clearly indicate each job in the body of the email. Please allow our staff 3 business days to respond as we have a high volume of employment inquiries at this time. We appreciate your patience.
The Circularity Team - Our Team
Circularity Healthcare is dedicated to revolutionizing patient care through the advancement of innovative technology such as D'OXYVA®. We have built a solid foundation consisting of executive leadership and scientific advisors coupled with robust capital infrastructure and supply chain management. With this team we have put an incredible plan in place to advance sales and penetrate the healthcare market with D'OXYVA®. One of the pillars of our plan is our commitment to aggressively pursuing and acquiring exceptional global talent. While we are currently operating in several countries outside the United States, our goal at Circularity Healthcare is to partner with healthcare professionals around the world to positively impact local markets on each continent through the development of ground-breaking healthcare innovations.
Circularity Healthcare is building a world class team, dedicated to the advancement of patient care through the innovative technology of D'OXYVA®. Circularity is at an exciting growth stage, and is on the cusp of revolutionizing health care in ways that hasn’t been done before. Through the proprietary technology of D'OXYVA®, and the vast markets it serves, Circularity seeks to build a team and company culture of people who will successfully take the company to its next level of growth. Circularity has a solid foundation of executive leadership, scientific advisory board members, capital infrastructure, and supply chain management that will advance the sales and market penetration of D'OXYVA®. Built with a global view, Circularity is on the cusp of entering new markets across multiple continents. The company is currently selling in the U.S., through independent sales representatives, across numerous therapeutic markets.
"I am very pleased and impressed in working with Circularity. The quality of the company, website, marketing materials, and the D'OXYVA are all excellent." -Dr. Ray L.
"I was at first skeptical about the product D'OXYVA that Circularity Healthcare markets, but after becoming an independent manufacturer rep. and learning about the product and trying out for a bit, I am a believer that this product will help so many people." -David K.
Entry Level Sales Reps – basic qualifications:
- Highly energetic, confident, positive and professional attitude
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Delights in working with people from a variety of professional fields
- Attends all online sales trainings and meetings
- Works independently within a tiered, commission-only team structure
- Sets and manages own goals in alignment with company metrics
- Turns in sales forecasts and sales reports on time
- Builds genuine rapport with all healthcare staff at target offices
- Nurtures relationships with key management staff at target offices
- Educates and emphasizes health advantages and value proposition of Circularity Healthcare products and affiliate products
- Recruits other qualified, dedicated independent reps
Sales, Product Education and Support – advanced qualifications:
- Provides product education, positioning, and sells to health care providers and individual consumers
- Develops sales team and provides support to less experienced sales reps and new hires
- Conducts one-on-one calls with sales team members
- Leads product demonstrations and bi-weekly sales team conference calls
- Creates and ensures reps have specific support materials to help drive and close sales
Sales Management – advanced qualifications:
- Develops attainable yet aggressive goals for and in conjunction with fellow sales reps on your team
- Establishes and holds team accountable to weekly sales plans – including objectives and tactical strategies
- Improves team productivity by reviewing and analyzing leads
- Coaches reps to success by providing tips on increasing productivity and setting attainable goals
- Proactively responds to sales issues and concerns
- Proactively finds opportunities to strengthen the performance of fellow reps and new hires
Nurse Advisor for Product and Sales Support – degree and/or certification required:
A wealth of knowledge in the following categories preferred:
- Wound Care
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Spa & Beauty
- Complementary/Alternative Medicine Sales
Individual Consumers, Health Care Facilities, Podiatrists, Vascular Doctors, Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Wound Care Specialists, Burn Treatment Specialists, Chiropractors, Medical Spas, Natural Healthcare Providers, Sports Centers, Gyms, Beauty, Wellness, and Anti-Aging.